Thursday, July 28, 2011

Badonka Donkey

I named my blog "Mostly Baked" for several reasons.

1) It was a play on my nickname "Mo."
2) It sounds like it has nothing to do with baking at all....I'm anti-drug, FYI.
3) I wanted to post photos of the most adorable pet I own.

I lied on one of those. No, I do not do drugs. The pet is not truly mine. I just drive by this sweet donkey on my way to work everyday. One of the perks of being a professor at a community college in the middle of nowhere is the beautiful wildlife.

Meet Badonka Donkey. (That's what I would name my Donkey.)





Isn't Badonka BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!?????!!!!!!

Sigh. I just love to see my Donkey when I drive to work. And the best part? Badonka brightens my day and I don't have to care for him/her!!! I have two dogs and a cat, and while I love them, I don't love the stress of pets. So, Badonka is the best pet! I get the joy from seeing my pet, but I don't have the responsibility. Of course, I don't get to pat Badonka on the nose, which I would love to do, but ah well. At least I see my donkey on my way to work every day. :)

My dad and I have brainstormed several names for future donkeys. Should our donkey be wet, it would be Danky Donkey. Should our donkey be petite, it would be Dinky Donkey. Should our donkey be tone deaf, it would be Off-Key Donkey.

Sigh. The blog is more beautiful now.

No comments:

Post a Comment